Draw a Circle, That's the Earth!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrating Thai Constitution Day [Dec 10]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU

Go down 
+6
Iain Kirkland
Lukas Bondevik
Tristany Sinclair
Francoise Bonnefoy
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Alisia Arabian
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Alisia Arabian
Admin
Alisia Arabian

Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  Empty
PostSubject: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:41 pm

ATTENTION EVERYONE

For future reference,  I will be keeping track of time on this thread. When a new day starts, different periods, school events, and such. Don't fret about it, it's simply so we don't end up in say.....roleplaying in one period for weeks. We'll keep any stories going that way.

Participants (Characters)

-Alisia Arabian
-Gilbert Beilschmidt
-Aidan MacCarthy
-Iain Kirkland
-Lukas Bondevik
-Abigael Kirkland
-Francoise Bonnefoy
-Tristany Sinclair
-Ivan Braginski

Of course anyone can participate, but not everyone wants to. So here's a running list of the characters.

Pairings

Prussia x Norway

Note: Pairings can change at any time, when the pairing participants agree to it. This is a list as well so everyone is aware as to what relations are happening within our little Gakuen-verse, and so no-one tries to make the moves on someone who's taken. Unless it's for humor or other reasons of course. That's up to you guys. Wanna make a specific pairing with a character that isn't taken? Talk to the RPer, then let good 'ol Army here know, and I'll mark it down. ^^

Current Period/Day

Friday

Lunch Period

Note: To keep the RP story going smoothly, here I shall be keeping track of the current period, and below, the current School Event. Both shall change periodically, and new things will always be invented to spice up the school life.

Current Event

Homecoming Dance - Tee minus two days (Get your dates people!)
Rugby Game - Friday (night before Homecoming)
House Party (Held by Iain Kirkland. Those of a fairly-popular status invited to attend!) - Night after Homecoming

Last edited by Alisia Arabian on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:21 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://reignofthevalkyrie.tumblr.com/
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:36 am

In the center of the cafeteria, clad in a foreign metal band t-shirt and torn black skinny jeans paired with combat boots and an iron cross necklace, stood the school's star co-captain of the fútbol team. His powder white hair and blood red eyes made him stand out in any crowd. Then again, his personality alone made him stand out. In this school, he was a leader. All the head sport jocks were. The only others who's power shone as brightly as his were that of Alfred Jones the football star, and a few other team captains. In this high school, popularity meant everything. But that's how it worked in every school, right? Certainly.
But as Gilbert Beilschmidt looked over the cafeteria hall, a mischievous grin stretched over his face. Right now, sports wasn't on his mind. Homecoming was.
For some unknown reason, the fútbol star had yet to find a date, and time was running out. Only three days left until the dance, and there was no way he was missing out on his senior homecoming. Sure, he had the option to just stick around with his teammates and go cause mayhem downtown, but no. He was an alpha. And to assert this status, he needed to prove it by showing just how much better he was. He needed a date. Not just any date- The perfect date.
As his scarlet eyes scanned over the cafeteria, only two girls seemed to catch his eye. One was Francine, a beautiful, boisterous, blonde girl he had known since childhood. He would be lying through his perfect teeth if he were to say he wasn't attracted to her in more than one way, but Gilbert was pretty sure she already had a date. A frown stretched over his features momentarily before another girl caught his eye.
She was a stranger to the Prussian, but she seemed so familiar. Probably because she resembled his childhood crush Eliza so closely.
Long, wavy, light brown locks of hair cascaded down her back. Her dark eyes glistened a dark, rich brown with speckles of gold. Her skin was a smooth, warm tan color: Perfectly flawless ((This is Armenia, if you couldn't tell)). The Prussian's brow rose with interest. He had never seen, met, or talked to this girl, but she seemed.... Interesting. Nudging one of the players next to him, he muttered his leave and nodded his head over towards the girl. His team member saw who he was looking at and grinned.
"Good luck." Said his team mate.
"Thanks, but I'm not going to need it." Gilbert smirked as he stood, running a hand through his hair before putting on an award-winning smile. His feet walked with a determined stride as he went towards the girl on the other side of the cafeteria, reaching her shortly, and taking a set beside her with a relaxed aura, "Guten tag." He spoke with a smile, "I'm Gilbert."
Back to top Go down
Alisia Arabian
Admin
Alisia Arabian

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:26 pm

Golden strings of light glided over a hand, scribbling grey smudges onto a paper with earnest. Eyes of a chocolate brown followed the memorized strokes like a typewriter, efficient and focused. Often, when Alisia Arabian was studying, she looked like a machine. Or perhaps what a teacher would call, the model of a perfect student.

She had stayed after class that day, into numerous minutes of her lunch period. By her window seat she worked. Silently, she cursed herself for staying home from school yesterday. Then again, perhaps she couldn't regret missing these notes too much. She had a sick (and lazy) Greek to take care of.

Finally, the heavy book was shut, particles of dust blowing into the sunlight that danced off her skin. She sighed, feeling relief wash over her. A hefty growl from her stomach  made her chuckle lightly. How could she forget?

The girl made her way to her locker, then to the lunch hall, very unnoticed. It was not uncommon that she go unnoticed. Sometimes, it didn't matter how pretty one was. Alisia lacked the outgoing, charming personality that was required of a student to be popular, much less to have friends. Alisia was different from them even in the way she dressed, a simple white blouse and skirt that reached her ankles in contrast to many short shorts and tanktops. While "normal" school girls were often found chatting up the opposite sex, fixing their hair or makeup, Alisia could be found in secluded places with her nose in a book.

School, in of itself, was not an atmosphere she indulged in, or very much enjoyed at all. She disliked the judgmental stares of teenagers, pressures to be perfect or look beautiful, and now, Homecoming. Posters seemed to find her everywhere, a constant reminder that was starting to give her headaches. It wasn't that important, was it? It was just a silly dance, an event to gain societal status and of course, attract cute boys and girls. It was not the type of event Alisia would feel comfortable with at all.

She rubbed at her forehead, murmuring softly to herself to stop thinking about unnecessary things as she picked an empty table, seating herself down to eat. She hoisted her bag of lunch onto the wood, a giddiness pulling her pink lips upward. She couldn't help her extreme love (or obsession as anyone else would call it) for apricots.

Alisia was reclusive in nature when it came to places like school, and perhaps the students had begun to notice. No-one tried to sit at tables with her anymore, not with the girl that had her nose in a book. Her eyes began their clockwork motion once more.

But today was not normal. The first sign that something was different, no, that something was wrong was the knot of uneasiness twisting in her stomach, as if she was being watched. At first the Armenian shrugged it off, redoubling her efforts to become absorbed in the story in-front of her.

But then she felt it again. Finally, she gave in, but just as she turned her head a body was seating itself next to her.

She had to do her best to keep her food in her mouth.

Alisia stared with wide eyes at who had sat next to her. Oh yes, she knew who she was. Who didn't? Gilbert Beilschmidt, the fútbal team's star and eccentric mascot as far as she was concerned. No, she didn't follow the sports, but Alisia was a listener, and she knew much more than first impression would give away.

Slowly she swallowed the remaining fruit in her mouth, still at a loss of words. He was speaking to her? Why? They lived in absolutely different circles of the high-school realm. Suddenly, her face drew from a worried and shocked expression, to solemn and resigned. Oh, she knew what this was about. It wasn't uncommon that a prank or two be pulled on her by the more popular masses. He was going to coax her into something and then embarrass her, wasn't he? It wouldn't be the first time it'd happened.

"Barev," she replied quietly in her own native tongue. "I...do not mean to be rude, but I think you have the wrong table." She pointed towards one that, contrasting to her own, was completely filled with giggling girls.
Back to top Go down
Francoise Bonnefoy

Francoise Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 9:29 pm

Francoise Bonnefoy, a girl of eighteen and captain of the school's volleyball team. Her blonde hair was in a side braid and she was wearing dark skinny jeans and suprisingly a black t-shirt which had her last name on it for the volleyball team. Prom was coming up and suprisingly she didn't have a date, due to the fact that her and her boyfriend had broken up. Her violet-blue eyes weren't as lively as they normally were and she forced her smiles.

It was lunch now and she had only gone through the motions, her mind not focusing on anything but the upcoming game keeping her mind off the break up. Quite frankly she didn't want to think about it and with districts on the line she didn't need to. She sat with her friends but hardly talked to them, only nodding and smiling when needed. She let out a sigh as she glanced around, her eyes finally landing on Gilbert, her childhood friend and she wouldn't admit it but crush. She raised a slender brow as he walked over to a brunette. She sighed and went back to picking at her lunch. As of right now she didn't know if she would go to prom. Maybe it would be best to go dateless or maybe she would dance with Gilbert for one dance. She didn't know.
"Francoise? Are you okay?" One of her teammates/bestfriends asked.
"Oui" she faked a smile at her. "I'll be fine. Just focusing on the game is all"
Her friends didn't ask anything else and she assumed they believed her. But no she wasn't fine. The game was her main priority right now and that's what she was going to focus on.
Back to top Go down
Tristany Sinclair

Tristany Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:55 am

Tristany Sinclair sat in the lunchroom like everyone else and reread the text on her phone. Tris sighed.
"Alone again." She grumbled. She had somehow managed to find herself a date and then lose it just as quickly. Typical.
"Are you going to keep moping about losing your date or are you going to do something productive?" Tristany's friend asked.
"What do you suggest I do?" Tris asked.
"Either eat that cookie or give it to me, and get off your rear and find another date!" Tristany pointedly stood and took a bite of the cookie in her hand. As she exited the lunchroom in search of intelligent life, she started to hum a song from one of her favorite movies.
"One more day all on my own..." (Anyone want to take a non existing nation to the prom? She doesn't bite, I swear.)
Back to top Go down
http://hopeofabrightfuture.tumblr.com
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:41 am

As Gilbert took his seat, having it turned backwards in order to lean his chest on the back of the chair, he smirked slightly to see the stunned expression on the mystery girl's face. Apparently, although her identity was a secret to him, she knew his very well. Taking note that no one was sitting with her, he could guess that she probably wasn't used to someone as awesome as he was to just randomly arrive and send his greetings. Her wide, surprised eyes glimmered captivatingly in the dim sunlight that streamed in through the skylights and danced across her irises, making the golden specks shine brightly.

The Prussian awaited a response as she swallowed a bite of the fruit in front of her, and watched with upmost curiosity as her expression so easily changed from one of shock to one of dignity and solemness. Her entire aura seemed to shift and he frowned inwardly. Certainly he hadn't done something wrong, how could he? But she seemed extremely untrusting and in a bit of disbelief.

He would just have to prove her wrong.

Gilbert perked up slightly when she finally responded, greeting him in her own native tongue (it wasn't uncommon for students to come from a wide range of nationalities at this school for some reason), but he faltered as she spoke again. Looking to where her finger was directing his gaze, he smirked.

"Whore," He spoke, pointing to one of the girls, a blonde one with curly hair pulled back into pig tails and a pink skirt that barely reached a third of the way down her thigh,  "Skank," He continued with a bored sigh, moving his finger to motion to the brunette sitting next to her blonde counterpart, whose blue jean shorts barely even covered her unmentionables, "Slut," The albino continued, motioning to the redhead sitting next to the brunette, whose top was about a centimeter away from revealing her nipples to the entire cafeteria, "Bitch," Gilbert spoke again as he motioned to another blonde girl sitting opposite of the 'slut', who giggled like a hyena in heat and had the overbite of a buck-toothed camel, "And I'm pretty sure that one has chlamydia." He finished with a shrug, motioning to a strawberry blonde sitting next to the 'bitch'.

Once done explaining the table of giggling girls, he looked back to the mystery girl sitting next to him and popped his elbows up on the table, resting his chin in his palms, "Trust me, babe, I have the right table." He continued with a warm, yet mischievous smile, "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Alisia Arabian
Admin
Alisia Arabian

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:45 am

Alisia was beyond confused, and it showed with simultaneously-arching brows. Not only had his bluntness taken her completely aback, but now she had absolutely no idea what he could be doing here. She'd rather have a jumbled theory than know nothing and be forced to eat of the hands of this 'sports king'. Her knot of uneasiness twisted ever tighter.

"I....." Her words stalled on her tongue, catching in her throat. What was she supposed to say to him? Oh, her name, of course.

"Alisia," she mumbled out quietly. The fact that he was making himself completely at home in a spot where she had once valued her solitude made her even the more nervous to speak with him. With nervous movements her body shifted, facing herself back towards her book and her lunch.

What could be his motive? She couldn't fathom why someone, with his notoriety especially, would waste the time speaking with her. She never though, from afar, realized how striking his features were. White hair that resembled papered-crystal, and eyes of a beaming crimson that seemed almost unnatural, as if their center had been dipped in blood and garnets. It was quite striking and, Alisia was sure, he won many girls with those eyes alone.

"Well...I'm...pleased to make your acquaintance, but I'm not sure how this isn't the wrong table." His motive was beyond her, and she was almost frightened to know. "Did you miss a day of notes?" she finally concluded, hoping it could be something that simple and perhaps she was over-thinking the entire ordeal.

Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik
Admin
Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:48 am

Lukas sat quietly in the back of the lunch room, his small pile of textbooks and folders placed neatly on the table in front of him. Naturally, he sat alone, which he preferred over the company of other people. He personally felt that the students of this school were irritating and childish, going out of his way to avoid any contact with him.

All of this negativity toward other students had easily driven them away, which had granted him the solitude he wanted. So now, as most of the school scrambled to find dates for homecoming, he calmly watched from a distance, finding the whole thing idiotic. If the posters that were placed in every inconceiveable place possible weren't enough to remind him, the neverending talk of it would. That's all he had heard out of anyone in the past few weeks.

With a soft sigh, he rested his chin on the palm of his hand, flipping idly through the pages of his book, occassionally stopping fables that he particularly liked. He planned on sitting here alone until the bell ringed for his next class.
Back to top Go down
http://itsraininghomestucks.tumblr.com
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:01 pm

Gilbert chuckled slightly, although he began to feel a bit uneasy. He had been hoping his bluntness would have gotten at least a chuckle out of her, but she only seemed confused. She had greeted him in a foreign language... Maybe she didn't know much English? Certainly it couldn't be that he had done something wrong, he was too awesome for that. Far too awesome.

However, as she stammered to speak again, he perked up slightly, hoping he hadn't done something to upset her. Wait. Why did he think he had upset her? He hadn't done anything to upset her, had he? Of course not.

Then why was he nervous? Why were his palms sweating? Why was his leg shaking?

Nervous? Psh. Yeah, right! He was the awesome Gilbert Beilschmidt! He couldn't be nervous.

Suddenly, a small sound pulled him from his thoughts and he looked back up to her. There was a moment in which he paused, until he finally processed that she had spoken her name. Smiling that she had understood him, which meant she most likely knew the language he was speaking in, "That's a pretty name. Nice to meet you, Alisia." He spoke.

However, she shifted away back to her book and her lunch, and Gilbert frowned. Maybe she was just awkward around people. That would explain her timid nature and the lack of friends at her table. The Prussian had dealt with plenty of people like this before, and he knew that he could get Alisia to open up, too. They always did. That is, unless they beat him upside the head with a frying pan...

Once she spoke up again, Gilbert offered a humble smile, chuckling slightly at her question, "Due to popular belief, I actually do spend time on my studies." He said teasingly, "I just came over here to introduce myself, babe. Is that such a crime? I couldn't help but look over and notice a beautiful woman sitting all the way over here all by herself. You looked lonesome, so I thought I might be of some assistance to put a smile on your face."

((OOC: WHY IS IT THAT MY CHARACTERS CAN FLIRT WITH WOMEN BUT I CAN'T??))
Back to top Go down
Iain Kirkland

Iain Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:55 pm

Today was the worst day of Iain Kirkland's life.

Iain trudged over to his desk, crimson hair messier than usual, dark bags lining under his emerald eyes, and many colorful bruises covering his body. It looked almost as if he miraculously survived a car accident, but what happened to him was far worse than what a car could do.

Rugby happened.

He practically sprawled onto his desk, arms shielding his face from the sun as he closed his eyes and tried to take a small nap in the middle of class. His English teacher wouldn't have it, however, and slammed one of the large literature books on his desk, effectively startling him. "What? Do you think you deserve special treatment, Mr. Kirkland?" The man said, arms crossed as he waited expectantly for an answer. Iain blatantly ignored him instead, resting his head back down on his desk and closing his eyes.

This infuriated his teacher, the older man's face turning a shade of red from the disrespect. "Iain, If you do-" He had begun until the loud lunch bells silenced him, every students eyes lighting up as they raced out the door, Iain included. Usually he was able to evade punishment whether it be escaping the class room, luck, charm, or all three put together, but this time he wouldn't be so fortunate. "Iain. Stay. Right. There." His English teacher said in a demanding tone, the red-head stopping and groaning just as quickly.

"This is the third time you've fallen asleep in my class in just the past two weeks, what am I su-" Iain cut him off then, smirking as he said " Éy it only happened three times, tha' is good fer me." By the expression his English teacher was giving him, he could tell that didn't help his situation. "I hate to do this, Iain, but I'm gonna have to write you up. I've given you plenty of warnings." The Scottish boy merely snorted at that, shrugging. He could care less if he wrote him up, he'd been written up so many times before, what would being written up again change? "Can I go now?" He asked, the teacher sighing and shaking his head at how the boy seemed to not take anything seriously. "Go right ahead." He was about to take a step out of the doorway when he heard his teacher say. "See you Friday for detention."

He froze in his tracks, eyes suddenly wide with horror. "Nae nae, ya cannae give me detention this Friday! I've go' a big game, cmon!" The teacher merely shrugged, crossing his arms and giving the red-head a merciless stare. "Should've thought of that before you decided to snooze in my class." Iain walked back over to the man, eyes pleading. "Ya donnae understand, If I donnae go fer one thing ma coach will have ma head and I'll probably ge' kicked off the team!"

Iain's English teacher shrugged again, walking over to his desk and sitting down. "Next time be more responsible and this won't happen." Both stressed and infuriated, Iain raced a hand through his ruby hair, pacing back and forth to think of a way to change the man's mind. "Show some mercy, lad. Ya ken how much I've been practicin' fer this damn game? I'll do anythin'. "

He could see the sparkle in his teacher's eyes when he said those last words.

Oh no.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Iain finally managed to make it to lunch, though very late to say the least. He opened those wide cafeteria doors and saw all the tables covered with people, laughing friends, quiet and solitary individuals, everything in between. He didn't bother getting lunch, doubting he had enough time nor the money unless he stole from his brother. He glanced at the table he usually sat at, a wide variety of athletes, jokester's, and a few cute girls filling the seats. He smirked, walking over and taking a seat near his brother. " Éy broth, heard they had mashed potatoes on the menu today ya better hurry before they run out." He joked, glancing at the other tables and then back to his friends.

"Whoa, what happened to you?" Asked a member of his rugby team, pointing out the number of bruises that were visible. Iain's eyes seemed to gleam at that question, like he was being asked to explain his battle scars. "Well ya see lad, when yer as good as me, and practice as hard as me, ye end up gettin' a few shiners." He pointed to Aidan, smirking. "This is an example of a terrible teammate who lacks plenty of things yet somehow miraculously made the team, and then there's me. A person who deserves i'. " His friend nearly fell over, laughing at how he was bluntly bashing his sibling though it was all in fun. He didn't exactly mean it. Maybe.

He raised an eyebrow when he noticed a loud and rather obnoxious albino wasn't talking everyone's ear off today. Was he absent? "Where's tha' white-haired kid?" A few guys chuckled and pointed towards a table where he and a brunette were sitting and chatting. He looked at both of them questionably, was he that desperate for a date to homecoming already? He rolled his eyes and stood up, grinning at everyone at his table.

"Watch this."

He walked over to the table the albino and brunette were sitting at, grabbing a seat and smiling at the two of them. "I hate tae interrupt whatever ya two are talkin' aboot bu' I go' a text from yer mum Gilbo. Wanted me tae remind ya aboot changin' yer underwear more frequently, and tha' she's sorry she ruined yer stuffed animal collection she said she'd make it up tae ya so cheer up lad." He patted his back in fake sympathy, trying not to laugh as his friends choked on their's.
Back to top Go down
http://i-got-them-moves-like-jaeger.tumblr.com/
Francoise Bonnefoy

Francoise Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 11:25 pm

Francoise sighed softly, her friends were chatting away about having a prom date. She really didn’t care about it.
“I’m going to go” she said standing up. Her friends gave their ‘goodbyes’ and ‘see you later’s’ as she left the table, grabbing her purse on the way. She walked through the cafeteria and passed by the rugby table who was trying to hold their laughter in. She walked by and some gave greeting and on gave a catcall, which she answered with a glare. She looked over to where they were looking once they went back to it. She raised a brow when she saw the red headed captain of the rugby team sitting with Gilbert and the brunette from earlier. She walked over in time to hear Iain tell Gilbert about changing his underwear. She giggled and sat down facing them. “Is that so? Gil you really do need to do that more often” she grinned at him as a giggle escaped her lips.

Back to top Go down
Alisia Arabian
Admin
Alisia Arabian

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 11:33 pm

Alisia was completely oblivious to the albino's nervousness, for she was swamped by her own confusion and suspicion. She couldn't help it. Her only experiences with these...."popular students", had been cruel pranks, sneers and condescending stares. And this, this boy was practically a star.

And then he called her the 'B' word. Beautiful. Her first reaction was a widening of her chocolate eyes, her hands freezing as if someone had pushed her 'off' button. When the blood rushed back to her limbs they also heated her cheeks to a light pink. Beautiful? Had anyone called her that before?

"Well...I mean i-it's nice of you, and I'm grateful but-"

Her sentence was cut short as a large man, with the most striking red hair she'd ever seen (glimmering like rubies when the sun bounced off it), quite literally shoved his way to their table to crack some crude joke about Gilbert. She blinked, not quite sure how to react. She recognized this one too: a star player of the high school's rugby team. Another famous heart-throb, of course.

But then someone else came over, a girl with golden hair and sparkling sapphire eyes. A star of the volleyball team. Now, now Alisia felt as if she'd stepped into another world, or more accurately, was in the wrong one.

Her reclusive nature kicked in, tenfold. "E-excuse me," she mumbled softly, and was sure none of them heard her. It was fine though, it was something she'd been used to long ago. Her arms scooped up her things as quickly as they could, and she slipped from the table with practiced ease and walked as quickly as she could down the lunch hall.

Perhaps it had been rude of her, but one person like...that had been nearly too much for her. Three of them, and she knew she no longer belonged. She sighed softly, rubbing her forehead. She was used to this. So...why was it bothering her so much?

A door opened, sunlight spilling onto the distraught brunette. A part of her was happy to have splendid solitude again, another....was craving the random kindness that had just happened to her. She wished it could happen more. But it was a one in a million chance that a student of that status could become interested in a 'nobody'.

She found a tree; her tree. It could be labeled as such for the Armenian would spend extra hours beneath its protective shade, reading, basking, and even napping. She sat under it now, but found it much harder to continue her book. Her mind was elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:07 pm

Gilbert eagerly waited for Alisia's reply when he suddenly found that they weren't so alone. All the Prussian had to do was see the blur of red hair and hear that stupid accent to know that none other than the infamous Iain Kirkland. Captain of the rugby team, lover of those most beautiful girls in school, and the number two pain in the ass for a certain Prussian. Next to Ivan Braginski, of course.

The albino gazed over to the Scottish teen with a bored expression as he spoke, taking a moment to actually process what he was saying through that utterly moronic accent of his. However, once he did process it, and realized it was supposed to be an insult, he laughed. He had an odd laugh, like a mixture in between a cackle and a hiss, but it was his laugh, and he accepted it to be just as awesome as he was.

The first thing that pissed Gilbert off? When he breathed. His breath reeked, and it smelled heavily of potatoes and liquor. The second thing that pissed Gilbert off? When he called him "Gilbo". He despised that nickname with a burning passion. The third thing that pissed him off? When he mentioned his mom. His mom had died in childbirth when his younger brother was born. Of course, very few people knew this, but it was still a sore spot. The fourth thing that pissed him off? When Francoise decided to share in this little joke by adding her own two-sense. But the final thing that pissed him off? When they fucking scared away little Alisia, his seemingly only hope of not going stag to homecoming.

As Alisia left, Gilbert smirked, stretched, and popped his knuckles before speaking up with a warm smile, "I'm terribly sorry my mother contacted you. She can be a bit of a hassle, being dead and all." He spoke simply, "She has yet to learn that I don't usually sport underwear. You see, I don't like being restricted from my true potential and can never find a pair big enough to support my... Extra appendage." He chuckled softly, "As for my stuffed animal collection, it truly is a shame to hear. Mr. Stuffins was a good friend. If you'd like, open casket services will be served on the day of kiss and the month of my ass." The albino continued with a kind smile, "Oh, that reminds me! Your mother contacted me as well, but my phone died before I could respond. You see, since your father left you as a child, she finds herself to be very lonely. Long story short, tell her I'll be over around eight o'clock." He continued, "You can just start calling me, 'Papa' from now on, okay?" The Prussian finished with a wink, trying to suppress his own laughter, and bracing himself to be punched in the jaw. So what if he was? It would be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Iain Kirkland

Iain Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:03 am

By the look on Gilbert's face, Iain knew he had royally pissed off the albino, and he loved every second of it.

He turned to Francoise who had joined in once overhearing his comments and couldn't help but chuckle at her own little remark she threw in there, crossing his arms with a pleased smile. He was well aware of the crush she inhabited for the ruby-eyed boy and although he didn't and never would understand why she would ever like him, it just made her teasing all the more funny to him. He chuckled some more, patting Francoise on the back as if to say "Job well done" and that's when he noticed the brunette that had been there with them had fled.

"Looks like she's no' a fan of yer stuffed animals" He murmured with a grin, covering his mouth to try and not laugh in the boy's face anymore then he already had but was failing horribly. That's when Gil finally decided to speak up, his expression still angry to some degree.  

"I'm terribly sorry my mother contacted you. She can be a bit of a hassle, being dead and all."

His eyes widened a bit after hearing that, though not exactly because he now learned his mother was dead, but because his blunt sarcasm and straight forward answer made him wonder if the kid thought he was trying to verbally attack him with those comments instead of just joke around like he had intended.

" Éy look lassie, I didnae ken yer mum was gone nae need tae be so sensitive. It was jus' a joke, and a mighty good one at tha'. Tha' lass fled faster than I could blink" He chuckled again, staring at the albino expectantly but his expresion and mood didn't falter. Iain snorted at the "Extra appendage" comment, rolling his eyes. "Yer tic tac isnae tha' big, nae matter how far away ye hold tha' magnifying glass." But it was the next comment the relentless albino said that really pushed him over the edge.

He froze for a moment, almost like he was giving him a chance to take back what he said and actually taking the time to believe what he had just heard. "Now ye've crossed the line, bassa" His deep emerald's glared at the man infront of him, cracking his own knuckles before he grabbed Gilbert by the shirt and slammed him into the closeby table. "The only thing I'll be callin' ya, is dead." Sparks of a raging fire were evident in the red-head's eyes as he swung a blow at the Prussian's face. Not satisfied, he bashed the boy again right in the center of his face. The sudden tension and violent aura around them quickly attracted people and soon enough there was a crowd just watching, some even recording it on their phone.

Unfortunately enough, the fight was short lived as a disciplinarian came to stop the fight, getting in-between of the two before it could've escalated any more. A few minutes passed and Iain was already getting heavily scolded by administration, a glare and a frown was all they got in reply. "I am so dissapointed in you, Iain." One of them said, another one saying "You're in real big trouble, kiss that position on the rugby team goodbye." He gritted his teeth and suddenly stormed out of the damned school, hands still balled into tight fists as his rage only grew.

"FUCK YA, YE STUPID ALBINO." He shouted, punching at a wall and wishing it was his face.

He stomped over to a patch of grass and collapsed behind a tall tree in defeat. He crossed his arms and continued to glare, looking like a kid who was sulking over being thrown into time-out. His expression quickly lightened up as he glanced up at the sky, his thoughts about killing Gilbert changing to one's of his rugby team. "Dammit all..." He murmured, racing a hand through his hair and burying his face in his hands for a moment. His team, the game, his scholarship, his future, it was all gone because of that damned kid.
Back to top Go down
Francoise Bonnefoy

Francoise Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:32 am

She smirked slightly at Iain but still felt a little bad when she remembered. Francoise’s eyes widened as Gilbert spoke, she tried to get her piece in but stayed quiet. She knew he was pissed off and his words only angered Iain. She looked back between the two before biting her lip. Gilbert was about to get hit and she knew she shouldn't interfere.
A sharp gasp escaped her lips as Iain punched him and slammed his face into the table.
“IAIN!” she screamed, jumping out of her seat. She couldn't get between the two right now, so the only other plan was to yell. “IAIN! STOP IT.” She yelled again and rushed over to Gilbert when the teacher came over. She placed a hand on Gilbert’s shoulder and looked at his face, noting the injuries. She tuned in on the conversation and gasped lightly when she heard he was going to be off the rugby team. ‘Oh Dieu, Gil. Why did you have to come back at him?’ she thought ‘And Iain. You idiot’ she thought again.
Francoise muttered curses under her breath as she checked his wounds. “Gil…” she whispered, sadly. “You shouldn't ‘ave said that. Anything but that” she murmured. The students had gather around by now and the teachers moved them away.
“You’re not alright, Gil” she stated and put his arm around her shoulder. “I’m taking you to the nurse whether you like it or not” she stated, not going to take no for an answer from the stubborn albino. She walked out of the room, supporting his weight but hardly cared. As long as he was alright, she would be fine. He was one of her best friends after all.
Back to top Go down
Alisia Arabian
Admin
Alisia Arabian

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:41 am

With a wandering mind, and fogged thoughts, Alisia finally gave up trying to read her novel. She set it on the soft grass beside her, sighing and turning her eyes to the foliage that acted as a protective canopy against the harsh sunlight.

Why couldn't she focus? Did that random kindness affect her that much? There was also the question whether it even was kindness, or if that albino was really planning to embarrass her. She couldn't tell. Her sigh was heavier this time, laced with confusion and exasperation. She let her eyes fall closed, turning so she rested her cheek against the soft bark, the spring breeze caressing her face. Maybe she was overthinking this. Maybe there was nothing to it. Maybe...

"FUCK YA, YE STUPID ALBINO!"

Chocolate eyes snapped open. She sat up, staring at the building only a few dozen feet away. But his voice, his anger, was still as clear as day. Alisia could not help but watch him. With that head of ruby hair, she recognized who it was. Why would the star rugby-player be so angry? But he did scream 'albino'....Did he have a fight with Gilbert?

Alisia could see the anger that radiated off his body. He seethed it, and looked absolutely despaired as he slumped underneath a tree, his head falling in his hands.

The image of Gilbert, coming to her for no reason to put a smile on her face, glued itself to the edge of her mind. He had the courage to do something nice for no reason...so...maybe she could too.

She swallowed the nervousness that pulsed through her blood, slowly standing, clutching her lunch bag and book as if it was her lifelink. With slow heavy steps she made her way towards him, and finally she was next to him.

Oh gosh. Now what?

"Um..are....are you alright?" she whispered softly. She sucked in a breath, summoning her courage (or what little she had) and knelt next to him. Her chocolate eyes brimmed with concern, and anxiety.
Back to top Go down
Iain Kirkland

Iain Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 1:53 am

Iain closed his eyes and tried to think of a possible solution out of this mess. He couldn't just give up on rugby, it's all he had. Maybe he could convince them to give him another chance....no..that wouldn't happen. Maybe he could beg Coach for mercy, but even then, he'd probably be kicked off the team still. Maybe he-

"Um..are....are you alright?" A soft voice quietly asked, surprising the Scot and grabbing his attention almost immediately. He turned to the voice, opening his eyes and seeing the girl he had just been sitting across to no more than 15 minutes ago. "What are ye doin' here?" He couldn't help but ask, a slight smile adorning his face. "Sure is a small world, huh? Or a small school." He sighed, leaning against the tree and shrugging at her previous question.

"I've been better. Ye can thank yer boyfriend fer tha'. "
Back to top Go down
Alisia Arabian
Admin
Alisia Arabian

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:05 am

His reaction seemed surprisingly, and thankfully light-hearted. It brought a smile of relief to her once-tense face.

But she blinked at his next statement. Boyfriend? "He's....I don't even know him." she mumbled, rubbing at her neck. She could hardly believe she was talking to him though, and that he hadn't blown her off or simply walked away because of who-what-she was. "That was the first time I've met him."

Her eyes fell on him again. "I...I hope you don't mind me asking but...why were you angry?" She didn't sound prying, but honestly curious and concerned. Trying to relax herself, she sat down and let her supplies slide down next to her onto the grass. "Is there anything I can do to help?"
Back to top Go down
Iain Kirkland

Iain Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:24 am

He stared into those beautiful chocolate eyes of hers, letting out a light laugh. "I figured as much, I doubt ye would've stayed long if ye knew him well."

He furrowed his eyebrows then, remembering that annoying kid and what had just happened. "Let's jus' say I have this habit of punchin' assholes" He shrugged then, glancing at her. "I said a few wee things, he said a few wee things, then next thing he ken's he's eatin' fist flakes fer breakfast. And now I go' kicked off mah team because of i'. "

He sighed, rubbing at the nape of his neck and looking down at the vibrant blades of grass. "Doubt ye could help me unless ye somehow convinced both mah coach and the office I deserve a second chance...er...a third." He turned back to her then, almost envious. "Must be nice.." He muttered, staring at the book she had by her side. "Ye seem tae have it so easygoin'. Nae any responsibilities, expectations, donnae haff tae worry aboot every lil argument or fight ya have."
Back to top Go down
Tristany Sinclair

Tristany Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:32 am

Tristany Sinclair wandered down the halls and glanced down at her watch. Fifteen minutes were left until lunch was over. What could she do in fifteen minutes? Since most of the ideas that popped into her head were either illegal or socially frowned upon, Tris settled for going for a walk. She had only just gotten outside when she spotted her friend, Alisa, sitting next to Iain Kirkland. Tris was confused. Kirkland was technically a jack. And, to the best of Tris's knowledge, Alisa and jocks did not mix very well.

Tris jogged over to Alisa and Iain but stopped short of them.

'Maybe I should just keep and eye on them. What if they're discussing something important?" Tristany plopped down on the grass and quietly scooted closer to Alisa and Iain. She continued scooting until she was fully hidden by the tree but could easily hear Alisa and Iain. Sure, she was technically doing something wrong. Sure, she's probably get in trouble. But Alisa was Tristany's friend. Tristany didn't have many friends and she wanted to protect the few she did have.

Too bad Tristany forgot that brown bark does not hide light blonde hair very well.
Back to top Go down
http://hopeofabrightfuture.tumblr.com
Alisia Arabian
Admin
Alisia Arabian

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 2:51 am

Asshole? Gilbert hadn't seemed that bad at all when he'd talked to her. Then again...it was foolish to judge a book by its cover.

Her brows arched in surprise and sympathy. "You...they kicked you off?" She wanted to say maybe he shouldn't have overreacted, but was it an overreaction? She wasn't there, she couldn't have known. So she just decided to listen. She watched him attentively, nodding as he told his story.

What he said tempted her. She wanted to go to the office right now and plead that they take him back. When she had seen him earlier, he'd looked absolutely despaired. Sure he'd made a mistake, but he didn't deserve it.

"It's..not as great as you might think." Her fingers lightly stroked the leather bindings of her book. "I do have responsibilities. Sometimes I have to miss school to take care of my brother, and I try to keep my grades up as high as I can. And..." she chuckled sadly, "it's easy to not fight when you don't have anyone to fight with."

Alisia recalled one friend she did have, Tristany, but the two never fought. As far as Alisia was concerned the girl was her only friend.

"I think...I'd rather be able to be more charismatic, like you, and have an occasional fight. At least...if you lived like that, you could feel better about yourself." Her voice was filled with longing. She truly did wish to be like that, she just never could.

She heaved a sigh. "It's not right, what the coach and office did to you. I...if I can do anything, I'll go and talk to them." She felt so compelled to help this man that it almost scared her. Maybe she was just that desperate for more friends, or companionship. Or maybe this was just the right thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Iain Kirkland

Iain Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:07 am

"Well luckily fer me, ma broths can take care of themselves. Most of ém anyway." He grinned, nodding in agreement with her words. "Aye, I guess yer right. It sure beats fillin' big shoes though. I guess it's ma fault fer goin' fer the rugby team in the first place." He shrugged and glanced at her, doubting she even understood what he was talking about. Now he was just getting too personal with what he was talking about. It was odd, being able to open up to this girl who he barely knew yet never opening up to friends he'd known for years.

"Jus' like ye said though. it isnae as great as one would think." He left it at that, his gaze now fixated on her. "Why are ye so willin' tae help a stranger? I donnae even think i've seen ya in this school before, did ye jus' transfer or somethin'?"
Back to top Go down
Alisia Arabian
Admin
Alisia Arabian

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:15 am

Alisia raised a brow at him. "But...what's harm in doing what you love to do? You do like playing rugby, don't you?" Some part of her hoped that he didn't play the sport just to attract girls, and that a part of him actually had an honest passion for him. He must have though! Otherwise, how could it wound him so much to be kicked off?

His question made her throat freeze. Why...was she?

"Well..it's...it's just the right thing to do." She hoped she sounded more confident than she felt about it. His next question drowned her spirit. "...I..." Of course, she was nearly invisible at this school. Instead of becoming angry she just chuckled, looking a but uneasy. "I've been here since my freshman year. We've been in the same class since the beginning of high school." She wasn't sure if he'd believe her or not.
Back to top Go down
Iain Kirkland

Iain Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:35 am

Iain almost looked offended by that question. "Of course I like rugby. I doubt anyone would do the damn sport unless they really enjoyed it. If I didnae like i', like hell I'd stay and look like some blueberry everyday." He remarked, pointing to a few bruises and shaking his head. "Nae thanks." He let out a sigh though, shaking his head. "Nae like it matters anymore though, now tha' I'm no' on the team. Even if ye did help me, who's to say they'd listen tae ya?"

He looked dumbfounded once she told him this entire time they've been together and he never realized until now. "YER JOKIN'......." He tried to recall his memories from the past and suddenly like a bomb, it was all coming back to him. Seeing her in class quietly, never talking to anyone, always having her head in a book. "Wow..........Sorry lass I never realized. No' really a social butterfly, are ya?"
Back to top Go down
Alisia Arabian
Admin
Alisia Arabian

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 3:48 am

She did smile at that, though small. She shook her head, shrugging. "I've...just never thought about it. I guess it's easier when I don't." Alisia was surprised how much she was telling this man. And she even felt relaxed. This was a first, a definite first. She wondered if she had Gilbert to thank.

"I guess I'm..used to it just being my brother and I. I do have a friend, but we don't always see eachother. And I have..." she bit her bottom lip softly, "some unpleasant experiences with....'popular' students. I just...I've never felt comfortable." She managed a smile for him. "And it's alright. Everyone has their priorities and I doubt a girl you never knew was one of yours." Her tone was not accusatory, but understanding.

Suddenly, an idea came to her, causing her brown eyes to lighten. "Maybe...maybe we can make something up. Like...Gilbert saying something harmful to me, and it made you angry, so you felt compelled to protect a friend. I could take the blame saying I provoked him, and they may let you off easy." She leaned against the tree he had, hugging her knees towards her. "It's worth a shot, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next