Draw a Circle, That's the Earth!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrating Thai Constitution Day [Dec 10]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Out of Character Introductions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lukas Bondevik
Admin
Lukas Bondevik

Out of Character Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Out of Character Introductions   Out of Character Introductions I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:08 pm

Hello! This will be our out of character introduction thread. Feel free to join in if you want to introduce yourself to the members of the site.

My name is Sam, and I'm one of the three administrators of the site. I'm batshit crazy and always hungry. I don't joke about food. I'm hungry as I'm writing this. The things I like other than Hetalia are Homestuck, Attack on Titan (SNK, Shingeki no Kyojin), and a lot of video games (more than I'm willing to list off.)

If you have any problems on the site feel free to talk to me about it, and I'll help you get it sorted out.

Ah, well, I don't have much else to say. Enjoy your stay on the site!

Last edited by Alisia Arabian on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : There's three admins Norgey Norge)
Back to top Go down
http://itsraininghomestucks.tumblr.com
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character Introductions   Out of Character Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 10:26 pm

Hello all! I am Roxxii of Russia, and I enjoy in being able to role play with you~

I'm sixteen, unnaturally tall, a bit crazy, and yeah! If you want to know anything else, feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
Tristany Sinclair

Tristany Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character Introductions   Out of Character Introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:21 am

Hi guys! I'm Kyla. I just turned sixteen and I live in Northwest Washington, United States. I love Hetalia, Doctor Who, Supernatural, and Sherlock. I like asking odd questions.
Back to top Go down
http://hopeofabrightfuture.tumblr.com
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character Introductions   Out of Character Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:37 pm

Hello! I am Gilbert Beilshmidt Ivan Braginski, your friendly neighborhood Prussian Russian.
Back to top Go down
Francoise Bonnefoy

Francoise Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character Introductions   Out of Character Introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:35 pm

Hello! I'm Savy. I'm from the Southern United States. I like sports, singing, and Hetalia. I'm just your not so friendly neighborhood Batman. Smile I'm a comic book nerd. Like seriously..... I am.. I'm 17 and I'm tall. If any of you wanna talk just talk to me! I love to listen and help if I can!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out of Character Introductions   Out of Character Introductions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of Character Introductions
Page 1 of 1