Draw a Circle, That's the Earth!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrating Thai Constitution Day [Dec 10]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU

Go down 
+6
Iain Kirkland
Lukas Bondevik
Tristany Sinclair
Francoise Bonnefoy
Gilbert Beilschmidt
Alisia Arabian
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lukas Bondevik
Admin
Lukas Bondevik

Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:29 am

Another hit landed, followed by a feeling of weightlessness. That feeling was quickly followed by Lukas slamming into the floor, a sharp pain running up his spine. His eyes were squeezed shut and he could hear his own pained groans.

It didn't stop there. He could feel something on his legs, holding him in place, and he immediately knew he wouldn't get away so easily. He endured hit after hit, feeling tears pricking at the corners of his eyes.

He made a feeble attempt at trying to get Ivan to stop, yelling out the word 'stop' repeatedly. His pleas were ignored, as he was forced to stop speaking by a sudden crack in his chest. His breaths became more labored, and every breath he took made the pain in his chest worsen.

He made one final attempt to get the Russian to stop, screaming out two words

"I'm sorry!"

Last edited by Lukas Bondevik on Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://itsraininghomestucks.tumblr.com
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:43 am

However, the Prussian's happiness of finally getting a date to homecoming was short-lived as a sudden scream sounded through the hallway outside of the nurse's office.

"What the fu-?"

Another scream echoed through the hallway and into the room, and Prussia whirled around on his heel, moving towards the doorway to see what all of the commotion was about. A final scream sounded through the hall as his scarlet eyes landed on the scene:

"I'm sorry!"

The very sound shattered his heart. What the hell was going on? Why was Ivan beating the living shit out of Lukas? He rushed forward without thinking and grasped at the back of the Russian's shirt, "IVAN!" He shouted, "IVAN, STOP! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
Back to top Go down
Aidan MacCarthy

Aidan MacCarthy

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 4:30 am

Aidan MacCarthy was a bright, intelligent student, famous for his hair of a living fire (long and held back in a low ponytail) and eyes of a deep forest. He had light freckles peppered across his body, but that did not take away from his intimidating demeanor at first glance. The man was large, slowly becoming burly as contrasted to the lean man he used to be. He'd trained, and entered the rugby team alongside his brother Iain. Fame in the school, bonding with his brother, some would say it was the life.

His back was hunched at his lunch table, one he shared with his other teammates. He seemed oddly melancholy today, as contrasting to his usually optimistic and outgoing persona. Tater tots were slowly slipped between his lips one by one, chewed with methodical pace. He seemed distant, as if his mind was no longer on this planet.

Perhaps, like all other star members of the team, he was pondering a date for homecoming. Or perhaps he was wondering how many used condoms he was going to find and clean up in his brother's room the morning after. There were many things on the Irishman's mind, and quite honesty the sudden swarming of thoughts confused him.

And, quite honestly, Aidan was not at all surprised when his boisterous brother waltzed to the table just behind him to make some snarky joke at the soccer team's star player, or 'mascot' as he called him. Aidan was sure to stay out of this one though, as he saw with perceptive eyes the flash of seething anger in those crimson eyes. If it became too harmful for Iain, of course, he would intervene. Surprisingly, this time it did not, and Aidan was grateful for it.

He was very family-oriented, and caring. He was a go-to person for advice and consoling, and even just a bit of fun banter. Though he often worried greatly for his younger brother, sure that one day he was going to get himself hurt badly, or worse. And not just from rugby.

Before the fight escalated too far, Aidan slipped from the lunch hall unnoticed. Hands shoved into his pockets, he heaved a heavy sigh, blowing wild strands of orange hair from his face. He felt the over-compelling need to be alone, to have his thoughts to himself. Aidan felt as if he was longing-longing for something. What it was, he had absolutely no clue of.

For quite some time, he wandered the halls, the heels of his black boots clicking along the tile. It was fairly empty, which for his thoughts, he was grateful for. When in deepest thought, he always preferred solitude. Though it was rare of him.

Though, the empty silence of the halls was shattered like a bat against glass. Forest eyes flung open, feet freezing as if he'd stepped in cement.

Was that....a fight?

He could hear it: yells of anger, the echoing sound of fists upon flesh, but one thing gripped Aidan more than anything...

"I'm sorry!"

An anger rippled through the Irishman, beginning at his toes and surging to his gloved fingers, which he clenched into fists. Bullying was something the orange-haired man could not, and would not stand for.

His somberness faded with each new hurried click of his heels, with each leap he took searching for the brawl. As he rounded a corner, he froze for the briefest of seconds. A man with hair nearly a shining white, and one a deep blonde. The larger was pummeling the other, and he knew that that was the boy who had screamed.

Aidan didn't think; he simply charged. When it came to protecting, he was incredibly quick to act, unexpected from his persona. Before the next punch could land upon the Norwegian, Aidan flung himself in its path.

There was a sharp crack of knuckle connecting with bone, and for a moment Aidan was paralyzed. Light returned to his eyes shortly after, a chuckle escaping his lips.

"Laddie...aren't ye a bit old tae be bullyin'?" His forest-green eyes glinted with ferocity, blood leaking from his mouth. "Do us all a favour, an' run along." Aidan stood firm in front of the blonde boy, tensing his arms and slowly raising his fists. "Now."
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik
Admin
Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 4:46 am

Much to his surprise, before the next hit could land a person had stepped between him and the Russian. When he realized it was Aidan he was surprised even further, not expecting someone on the rugby team to even attempt to throw themselves into a fight for someone they barely knew. Within seconds, a platinum haired teen rounded the corner, yelling at Ivan to stop.

He slowly pushed himself off the ground, his arm pressed to his chest. The pain was almost unbearable, but still he forced himself to his feet, stumbling a little before gaining his balance, holding onto a wall with his free hand.

He kept himself close to the wall, staring at the Irishman in front of him. He wasn't sure what he should say or do, simply watching the new scene unfold.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:47 pm

Ivan had basically blacked out by the time someone had come to interrupt his actions. First came a blur of silver hair from his peripheral vision, and a force that was helplessly pulling at the back of his sweater. He could almost laugh at the pathetic attempts of the albino, but did have to fight back to a certain degree as Gilbert screamed for him to stop. Pathetic. Honestly, did these idiots think that a few harmless words were going to make him revoke on his mission from god to purge this world of the unholy and the wicked? What did Gilbert think he was doing? Honestly, why would anyone protect this faggot?

However, he didn't stop. He threw another punch at the boy's face, and aimed for another, but found that it didn't connect with Lukas' face, but with someone else's. They came with a blur of freckles and long, red hair, slipping in between the Russian and his prey with ease. This ended with Ivan's knuckles slamming into the Irishman's jaw.

Needless to say, the Russian was a bit surprised by this sudden change in events, and reeled backwards, standing as he glared down at none other than Aiden Kirkland. They had gone to school with one anther for quite some time now, and in recent years he had grown to be quite the sporting young man. Honorable.

But this didn't mean he annoyed Ivan any less as Lukas slipped from where the Russian had him pinned, leaning against the wall. Fury flickered in his violet eyes and he moved to attack again, but stopped as the Irishman spoke. He grinned and chuckled at his false attempt at being intimidating. Cute.

Ian cracked his knuckles, "I don't consider doing what's right to be 'bullying', do you? Do you even know this little faggot? Either of you?" He asked, looked between both Gilbert and Aiden, "I can expect this kind of false bravado from Mr. Kirkland, here, but you, Mr. Beilschmidt? I must say I'm disappointed. Look at yourself. Your nose is completely shattered, da? So why keep on fighting?" He questioned the Prussian teen, "Or are you just trying to protect your fellow faggot?" He asked, a small grin forming across his face.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:22 pm

Gilbert couldn't help but feel helpless and completely useless with his feeble attempts to drag the Russian away from the Norwegian, but he still tried. However, he soon found that Ivan did seem to cease his actions as a certain Irishman suddenly swooped in to save the fucking day. The Prussian teen drew back as Ivan stumbled away, moving over to Lukas in an attempt to help him stand. He would have asked in the boy was okay, but his answer came to him upon the sight of the Norwegian hunched against the wall, his breathing labored and face beaten and bloodied. Of course he wasn't okay, he'd just been beaten the hell out of by Ivan Braginski!

He turned back to the Irishman and the Russian as Aiden spoke, blinking his scarlet eyes and hoping that Ivan wouldn't turn his anger onto the redhead. However, the blonde merely grinned slightly and voice his own questions, causing the albino to freeze.

"Or are you just trying to protect your fellow faggot?"

A lump formed in his throat and he looked up to the Russian. How did he...? No. He couldn't possibly... Of course not.

"No." He spoke after a pause, "I just don't like to see people get beaten for stupid reasons by jerks with their heads shoved up their asses." He growled, "Besides, so what if I am? That wouldn't be any of your goddamned business, Ivan. Who I love is who I love. That doesn't effect you." He spat, "Now move along before you get your ass kicked off the fucking hockey team, asshole." Gilbert continued, wrapping an arm around the Norwegian to help him stand.
Back to top Go down
Aidan MacCarthy

Aidan MacCarthy

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:59 pm

Aidan's eyes widened slightly at the Russian's tone. Did he honestly believe what he was doing was the right thing? Preying on a boy who'd done nothing wrong? What made that justified? It angered Aidan, that boiling in the pit of his stomach now seeping along his entire body into a fire of rage. He kept it fairly contained, the angry fire only showing in his glimmering eyes.

He kept his mouth shut, save for the dribbling of blood. He let the albino and Ivan spat at each-other, breathing slowly through his nostrils, like a bull ready to charge. He was relieved to see, at least, that Gilbert had moved to help the poor boy who would definitely need to be taken to the hospital.

A silence ensued after Gilbert had spoke, and it was broken by a thick, strangely deep, Irish voice. "So ye think yer justified?" Contrasting to his normal tone, Aidan sounded hoarse. He wiped the blood off his chin, now not taking his gaze off the Russian for one moment. "Yer arrogant, Ivan. Ye are not the supreme law over tha' lad, er anyone here, er anyone at all."

As he spoke, he slowly stepped forward. It was a sign of aggression, and an obvious challenge. He did not stop his advance until his nose was mere inches from the Russian's. His eyes held a fury rarely ever seen in the man.

"Gilbert," he commanded, "take the lad an' go. Now."

Aidan smirked strangely, gripping Ivan's collar and, with a surprising force, slamming him against the row of lockers behind him. "I said go!"
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik
Admin
Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:46 pm

"Or are you just trying to protect your fellow faggot?"

Lukas looked at Gilbert, who's expression had changed for a split second, before he got defensive of himself. He couldn't possibly be. He had almost any girl he wanted, what reason would he have to be gay.

Then Aidan shot some angry words at the Russian before slamming him into the lockers with surprising force. A grunt came from Ivan, confirming the force of the blow.

An arm wrapped around Lukas' waist and he felt someone start to lead him down the hall, keeping him on his feet. In most other situations, he would have insisted that he go by himself, but at this point with how he felt, he had no choice but to accept the Prussian's kindness.

"Takk." He managed to say in a strained voice, trying to keep up with Gilbert's pace.

Last edited by Lukas Bondevik on Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (( I cannot type for my life. )))
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:01 pm

Gilbert did his best to keep his composure in the few moments f silence that followed Ivan and his small exchange, praying that he wouldn't go any further on the subject of the albino's sexuality, he breathed a small sigh of relief when the Irishman spoke up. Despite the earlier spat with Iain, Aiden was still a respected classmate to the Prussian teen.

As the redhead growled hoarsely at the Russian, Gilbert was honestly surprised. He believed that almost everyone in this world thought the same way as Ivan when it came to homosexuality. To hear someone stand up for someone like Lukas? It was different. A good different. An inspiring different. He wanted to thank the man and shake his hand, but decided that now was not the time for that.

As the Irish teen stepped up and directed his voice to the albino, he listened intently and nodded, "Good luck." He offered before hooking his arm a little tighter around the Norwegian.

A loud bang rattled through the hallway as the Russian was slammed into the row of lockers, and he knew that was his cue to leave. As Lukas struggled to speak up, Gilbert shook his head, "Don't thank me yet, Luke." He spoke as he took the Norwegian down the hallway at a steady pace, dragging him mostly, to the nurse's office, where Francoise stood. P

"Francoise!" He called out, "Is the nurse here yet? We got a problem!" He spoke as he sat Lukas down in a chair outside of the nurses' inner office.
Back to top Go down
Francoise Bonnefoy

Francoise Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:25 pm

A blush made it's way across her face as he complimented her. Did he really think that? She pondered it all over for a few moments before he answered her question. Francoise smiled when he said he would go with her. That meant he could like her right and all the things he said? 'Non, don't get your hopes up' She thought to herself.

"Bon!" she grinned at him. Her heart was racing. It looked like she had finally gotten a date and she didn't want it to be anyone else.

Chills went down her back when she heard the scream. Her eyes widened as Gilbert ran out of the room.
"GILBERT!" She exclaimed leaning out of the door but he was to far gone. "merde" she muttered under her breath. If this was another fight, she might as well stay out of it.

A few minutes late her head snapped up at the sound of her name. "Quio?" she asked as her eyes widened at the sight of Gilbert and Lukas. She shook her head as the question registered in her mind. "Non, move. I know some things. Let me take a look" She stated and moved Gilbert out of the way to take a look at Lukas. A sick feeling rose up inside of her. Who could do this to a person?
"Oh mon Dieu" she whispered as she examined him.

"What 'appened?" she asked Gilbert, still looking over Lukas.
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik
Admin
Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:34 pm

He managed to keep up with Gilbert, partially being dragged along to the nurses office. When he was sat down on one of the cold wooden chairs, he heard Gilbert and Francoise talking before the latter decided to take a look at his injures.

Even while he was thankful for her concern, a slight annoyed look showed on his features. A high school student couldn't fix a broken rib.

"Just call an ambulance." He muttered, shifting around a little. "You can't fix these injuries."
Back to top Go down
Francoise Bonnefoy

Francoise Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:38 pm

Francoise turned back to him and sighed. "My papa is a doctor. I'll tell them to take you to 'im. You'll get in quicker" she stated and went to the desk, dialing her father's number.

"Bonjour Papa" she smiled and began to speak in rapid French. "The ambulance will be 'ere in a couple of minutes." she told Lukas.
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik
Admin
Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:47 pm

"Thank you." He gave her a soft nod, resting an elbow on one of his knees to help keep himself upright.

He glanced out to the hallway, listening for anymore sounds of the confrontation that was going on between Ivan and Aidan, wondering how exactly it was going. He hadn't the slightest clue of who would win, as both of them were rather strong and smart.
Back to top Go down
Francoise Bonnefoy

Francoise Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 pm

She nodded. "It's no problem" she smiled concernedly at him, glancing at the hallway. "What 'appened though?" she asked. Two fights in one day. How..... not normal it was. She didn't want to sound rude but she was curious about it.
Back to top Go down
Lukas Bondevik
Admin
Lukas Bondevik

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:54 pm

"Ivan." he said simply, not exactly sure how to elaborate on it.

"His beliefs... are a little extreme." He added, deciding that was enough to explain why he was in such a sorry state. Things like this had happened with Ivan before, and with the teachers too skittish around him to do anything, it just continued. No one dared tell the Russian teen that what he was doing was wrong before this incident.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:20 pm

The Russian's brow rose with the albino's response. Was the infamous Gilbert Beilschmidt, captain of the fútbol team, star student, and arguably one of the most popular kids in the entire school.... Gay? No, it couldn't be. Ivan had only said that to get under the albino's skin. He couldn't possibly be just another damnation of hell, could he?

However, there was a moment of silence before anther voice spoke up with a raspy Irish accent, and The Russian redirected his gaze to Aiden. Ivan's disapproving snarl only grew more disturbing as the scene unfolded. What did this redhead mean, saying that he only thought his actions were justified? Of course his actions were justified! He was carrying out a mission from God. That was enough justification to do just about anything.

Then the asshole went and called him arrogant.

Ivan inhaled shakily and let out a heavy, disappointed sigh, "Of course I'm not the supreme law, Aiden." He spoke, annoyance quite evident in his tone, "But God is. I'm merely spreading his judgement to those who need be reminded of it and his power. You should know that. You are a good Christian man as well, are you not?" He continued, unwavering.

Although, as the redhead stepped forward, Ivan knew this wasn't going to end well. For the Irishman, that was. Those green eyes flickered, flashing, begging for a fight. Ivan sighed again, and offered a heavily saddened look, "Please, Aiden, I don't want to hurt you. Now step back and let me finish what I was sent here to do, understood?" He asked, but received his answer as his collar was suddenly seized in the others grip, and he was slammed back into the lockers.

A small grunt emitted from his throat as his back his the metal with surprising force from such a smaller man, but this was short lived.

In a blur, the Russian grasped the Irishman by his shoulders, whirled him around, and pinned him against the lockers before harshly swinging his knee upwards and straight into the man's groin before dropping him and letting him sink down against the lockers, "Don't fight back, boy." Ivan spat, "I don't want to hurt you. You're a holy man, like myself. Don't revoke that name."
Back to top Go down
Francoise Bonnefoy

Francoise Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:49 pm

She nodded grimly, understanding the circumstances with him. To be honest the Russian scared her to death and she didn't like him at all.

"Oui, 'e takes them to far." she agreed, remembering her own experiences with the Russian. The memories sent shivers down her spine.

A few minutes later the medics showed up, causing questions to rise among the students.
"Miss Bonnefoy" one of them greeted her.
"Bonjour Justin" she smiled at him and pointed to Lukas. "I can take of Gilbert, 'e needs it the most." she told them. They nodded and took Lukas out of the room, leaving her and Gilbert alone.

"I don't know if the nurse is coming back so do you want me to set your nose?"
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:10 pm

Gilbert was swift to move out of the way of Francoise, knowing that when she was focused on something, it was best to stay out of her way. As she examined Lukas' wounds, it sunk in to the Prussian just how badly he was injured. By the way he hunched over and breathed so carefully, he could tell he had broken a rib. To think that the Russian had enough power to do that made the albino fear for the sake of the Irishman that was currently up against him. Perhaps Gilbert should go help? No- He was sure that Aiden could handle himself. He had been given the task of taking care of Lukas.

However, he couldn't help as a pit of rage coiled in his gut. How in the hell could Ivan justify doing this to Lukas just because he was gay? What would happen if someone like Gilbert came out if he was gay? Not saying that he was or anything, of course, but if he was, would he be the one with the broken rib? Gods, he hoped not. The very thought made him sick. How could Ivan do this? He understood Christian morals, but this was going too far. Way too far.

As the two blondes exchanged a few words, Gilbert wallowed in these thoughts for a moment before Francoise called up her father, which lead to paramedics arriving shortly. They briefly questioned Gilbert about what had happened, and it appeared that they had not seen Aiden and Ivan fighting on their way there. Gilbert explained what he had seen and the paramedics left with Lukas.

As Francoise then turned to Gilbert to ask about resetting his nose, the Prussian could guess that the nurse was most likely out for lunch. He sighed, "I'll be fine, don't worry about me." He spoke, a bit harsher than he had meant to. Noticing the cruelty in his voice, he averted his gaze and muttered, "Sorry." Before continuing, "Ivan just really... Really fucking pisses me off. You should have seen him. He's fucking crazy, I swear. He could have killed him if Aiden hadn't have stopped him." He growled, turning suddenly and slamming his fist into the wall out of frustration, "God damn it!" He spat, "I couldn't do a fucking thing to stop him, either!"
Back to top Go down
Francoise Bonnefoy

Francoise Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:17 pm

A frown etched its way onto her face. He was not okay. She sighed softly and moved closer before jumping back as he punched the wall.

"Mon ami. I know. 'e pisses me off too and oui 'e is crazy." she nodded in agreement, walking over slowly to him. "Gilbert, no one can. Aiden? is 'e there now? Gilbert, what 'appened besides Ivan being born and fucking up everyone's lives." she asked again.

"Gilbert please tell me"
Back to top Go down
Iain Kirkland

Iain Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:33 pm

As he, Alisia and her interesting friend began to stroll down the main hallway, only one thing was going through the Scot's mind. This was it. After this confrontation with either a disciplinarian, his coach, the athletic director, or just a person with authoritative command there'd be no way he could ask for his place back on the team without seeming desperate. And when you resort to desperate measures, usually there's no chance of you getting what you really want especially from administration. Just because you want it doesn't mean you get it, that was a harsh fact of reality evident in the office.  His whole future literally laid in the palms of a stranger he wasn't sure was exactly fond of him, and he wondered if she had a plan or certain approach on how to help him anyway. As they reached the office, he opened the door for the two and silently shrugged to himself. If she did or didn't have a plan it didn't really matter, she was helping him and that's all he needed or hoped he needed.

He nearly flinched when he saw her knock on Mr. Connery's door, knowing he was mostly a stern and straight to the point man. He wondered why they couldn't go to some nice lady who had a thing for redhead's, not him. He gulped and followed the two inside, deciding to trust Alisia and whatever she decided to say or do since he had no choice either way, and most staff members probably liked her and her gentle, hard working attitude.

"I've seen you, miss Arabian, and I know you wouldn't bad-mouth a fly. Please, stop lying."

Just as expected, he saw right through them. The little hope Iain still had diminished by his words, there was no way he'd get back on his team now. It was over. He went to turn around and leave the office when Alisia's last attempts to help him had somehow caught Mr. Connery's attention and he agreed, startling him and possibly Alisia herself. As they exited the office, a smile beamed on Iain's face, one that was genuine and full of nothing but happiness and relief.

"I donnae ken how ya did i' and tha' was way tae close fer comfort bu' ye somehow managed tae pull through. Yer one amazing lass, I owe ya one!" He crossed his arms and smiled at her, putting a hand on her shoulder as a sudden idea popped into his head. "Ya ken what, this calls fer a celebration! I havenae thrown a party fer awhile now so this is the perfect opportunity, ye're formally invited Alisia." He winked, glancing at her interesting friend again. "And uhh ye can come tae as long as ye donnae make nuclear things and shite....." A grin formed on his lips though, finally content and enjoying the day for once.

Maybe this day wouldn't be as bad as he thought.

"See ya around" He murmured, waving at the two of them since he was positive they wasted enough time to the point next class had begun. He didn't take many steps though until he heard thumping and clanging coming from closeby, peeking the red-head's curiousity. "What's goin' on?" He could hear voices but it was too faint for him to tell who the voices belonged too. Interested, Iain decided to merely find out what was the commotion since there was no harm in that.

He scaled up the stairs and reached the hallway that seemed to hold all the noise, it growing louder with every step he took. By now he could tell just who's voice was talking, a thick russian accent echoing through the halls making it clear it was Ivan. What caught him off guard was hearing a familiar Irish voice, and it not being the tone he was oh so used to hearing. It sounded threatening, and menacing. Iain's innocent curiousity earlier morphed into one of concern, turning the corner to see Ivan Braginski staring down a man with long strands of red hair and a freckled face who had collapsed to his knees.

Once he heard the words "Don't fight back, boy." leave the Russian man's lips he could feel his blood begin to boil, he clenched his fists and ran over to the pair, eyes filled with a a fiery rage.  He stood between Ivan and his brother, the Scot's face turning a shade of red from the anger that was openly building up. "What do ya think yer doin' tae ma broth, ya scum" He growled at the man, taking a defiant step forward while his eyes narrowed even more. All the grief, trouble, and need he went through to get back on his rugby team now didn't matter anymore because Iain would be damned before he picked a sport over his own flesh and blood.

He didn't give a chance for the Russian to explain himself, more or less because he didn't need to hear it to know he physically harmed Aidan. Without a moment's hesitation he held up a fist, clocking the man in the face, his knuckles slamming against the man's oversized nose. "Ye have a problem with ma broth, huh? Well I have a problem with fat arsed, big nosed Russians who donnae ken how tae fight fairly and aim fer the one weak-spot every man has." A sick, twisted grin grew on his face.

"Or maybe ye jus' have a thing fer nuts, huh?"
Back to top Go down
http://i-got-them-moves-like-jaeger.tumblr.com/
Gilbert Beilschmidt

Gilbert Beilschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:10 am

Gilbert's breath was quick, shallow, and ragged as he tried to calm himself down. Jesus Christ, why was he getting so riled up? It wasn't like Ivan had beat the shit out of him. No, he'd beaten someone who he barely even knew. Maybe that's what made it so much worse. H hardly even knew Lukas, but he would have taken that beating from Ivan instead of him any day.

As Francoise spoke, Gilbert turned and directed his scarlet gaze back towards her, "Yeah, last time I knew Aiden was still fighting him." He spoke.

As she asked what had happened, The albino sighed heavily, "I don't even really know what happened myself. I heard Lukas scream and I just kind of charged, y'know? I didn't care if I was gonna get hurt, I just wanted to protect him. I tried to pull Ivan off of him- he had Lukas pinned to the ground- but I couldn't. I yelled at him and still nothing. He didn't even budge. Not until Aiden swooped in out of fucking nowhere and shoved himself in between the two like some superhero. He yelled at Ivan and Ivan punched him, which gave Lukas just enough time to wriggle free, and I helped him stand while Ivan carried on about being on some bloody fucking mission from God to "take care of the faggot". Makes me sick just thinking about it. So Aiden slammed him against a locker and told me to take Lukas, so I did." He explained.
Back to top Go down
Ivan Braginski

Ivan Braginski

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 11:35 am

Ivan awaited a response from the temporarily disabled Irishman, when a new face forced its way in between the two. The firey red hair was familiar, but the face was different as it morphed into a harsh scarlet color. Oh, great, another angry Kirkland who was sticking his nose into business that was not his own. Perhaps it was a family trait? Perhaps...

Ivan narrowed his brow and tilted his head to the side just a bit as Iain spoke, "I have done nothing but defend myself when your brother charged at me. Honestly, I-" He spoke with a simple, matter-of-fact tone, but was cut off as a fist connecting with his nose. It popped, but didn't break as his head jerked sideways and he stumbled back a step.

Brilliant.

Ivan had wanted to avoid a fight, but now saw that avoiding such actions were going to be but in vain.

As the Scott spoke up again, Ivan smirked and cracked his knuckles, "Defending a morsel of a man who spares himself for the sake of a faggot? I am but carrying out my divine right as the man I am. A man of God." He spoke, and suddenly lunged forward, grabbing the Scott by his collar and whirling around, slamming his back into the opposite wall that Iain was hunched against, "I will give the both of you one last chance to walk. I don't want to hurt you, either of you."
Back to top Go down
Aidan MacCarthy

Aidan MacCarthy

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 4:52 pm

Aidan grit his teeth, feeling sweat bead from his brow. He knew what he was doing was risky, and downright idiotic. Anyone with a brain in their head knew Ivan Braginski was not to be challenged, nor angered. And Aidan had done both. "Whether Ah'm Christian er not doesn't change how yer prosecutin' tha' lad. Ye of all people should know, judge no-"

He sentence was cut short as suddenly he was seized, slammed into Ivan's previous position as if he was nothing more than a rag doll. Deep down he already realized he would receive a beating for this defiance, but for some reason, it didn't bother him as much as it should have. He couldn't stand to see someone helpless like that blond boy be hopelessly pummeled. This was better.

The Irishman gave a sharp gasp of horrid pain, falling to the cold tile floor in a crumpled heap. He couldn't see; his vision was a blurred white. Nothing came from his throat except helpless moans of paralyzing pain. He thought, for a second, maybe Ivan would leave him after that blow.

It was a false hope. As Aidan's senses slowly returned to him, he heard the thick gravely accent of his younger brother. No....no. It was fine touch him, to hurt him, but not his brother. Gritting his teeth, blood running down his chin, the Irishman crawled forward and gripped the Russians' ankles, his eyes burning with a different type of fury.

"Ye pu'...ma broth down ya...fuckin'...." He coughed again, using the back of Ivan's shirt and forcing himself to stand.
Back to top Go down
Iain Kirkland

Iain Kirkland

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:33 pm

Steam was practically coming out of the red-head's ears, his temper was rising so very high because of this man. He stared at the Russian as he cracked his knuckles, a wide grin forming on his face, taking it as a challenge. That grin was wiped clean off his face once Ivan began rambling about his own beliefs though, catching the Scot off guard. What was this kid talking about? Was this the reason he hurt his brother? "Ye're royally fecked up, Ivan. Ma broth isnae some morsel of a man, he's a better lad then ye ever could be. And beatin' up ma brother jus' because of yer religious beliefs isnae a good enuff reason tae stop me from pummelin' ya." He went to advance when Ivan completely beat him to the punch, throwing him into the concrete wall behind him. He gasped sharply, a sudden surge of pain hitting his back. Iain glared at the man infront of him as he grit his teeth, if only looks could kill.  

"I will give the both of you one last chance to walk. I don't want to hurt you, either of you."

He was about to speak when he saw Aidan from the corner of his eye, grabbing Ivan by his ankles and very weakly telling him to leave him alone. It was almost painful to see his own sibling that desperate and hurt.

He could feel that anger inside him growing ten-fold.

He ripped his way out of the Russian's grasp, emerald eyes fixated on every move the man made, like a predator waiting for his prey to try something. "Ya donnae want tae hurt me? Well tha' is a shame because the feeling is nae mutual" He took that time to give a good kick to Ivan's genitals as a sort of revenge. "Tha' was fer ma broth and THIS ONE'S ON THE HOUSE" He shouted, a powerful punch connecting to the side of the pale man's cheek. Iain breathed heavily, still unsatisfied with the revenge he was dealing out. "Now why donnae ye jus' sit tight like a good lil lad if ya donnae want tae fight me and take i' until I'm satisfied."

He was about to land another blow to the Russian until he remembered his bleeding brother not too far from him. He didn't take his eyes off the bulky man as he directed most of his attention to the one man he actually didn't hate in the hall.

"Broth. Ye ge' out of here. Now. I'll catch up in a minute when I'm done."
Back to top Go down
http://i-got-them-moves-like-jaeger.tumblr.com/
Francoise Bonnefoy

Francoise Bonnefoy

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 9:07 pm

Francoise nodded as Gilbert explained the situation. Anger and disgust rose up inside of her. Who could do that to a person? She sighed softly and put a hand on his shoulder.

"You did the right thing, Gil. I would 'ave done the same if I was out there." she told him. "Ivan is a sick twisted bastard. I don't know 'ow 'is sisters live with 'im even though Natalia is just as crazy as 'e is." she shook her head. "I don't get 'ow someone could beat the shit out of someone because they're a fucking 'faggot'." She turned away. "Merci Dieu for Aidan" she muttered under her breath as she thought about the Irishman.

Her eyes widened when she heard the familiar voice of Iain. She looked out towards the hallway then back at Gilbert. "I 'ave a feeling this isn't going to turn out well for any of them"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU    Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gakuen Hetalia - High School AU
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next