Draw a Circle, That's the Earth!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrating Thai Constitution Day [Dec 10]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You Save Me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Francoise Bonnefoy

Francoise Bonnefoy

You Save Me Empty
PostSubject: You Save Me   You Save Me I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:49 pm

(please listen to this)

He took a deep breath as he sat down on the stool that was on the stage in the dimly lit bar. He had told his girlfriend to meet him there at seven and she came. His red eyes searched the bar and he smiled when he saw his brunette girlfriend sitting at one of the tables with two of her best friends, his sister and a ditsy Spanish girl.
Her violet eyes searched the bar in search of her Albino, Prussian boyfriend. Francoise felt anxious when she didn't see him. Did he stand her up? Was he going to leave her? A bar was a great place for that.
“Kesese~ Francoise, stop vorrying. He vill be here soon” his sister, Julchen, smirked at her.
“Si! Don’t worry mi amiga!” Carmen smiled at her.
The Frenchwoman sighed. “That is easy for both of you to say” she shook her head as she sipped on her wine. The two women shared a look as they turned towards the stage once the spotlight came on. Violet eyes widened when they caught sight of who was up there.
“Hallo, everyone. I am zhe awesome Gilbert und I am going to sing tonight.” A blush spread across his cheeks. “Zhis song is for a very special frau und I hope she vill get zhe message” he said, staring right at Francoise. She blushed and smiled at him. He smiled back and began to strum the chords to a very familiar song. Tears sprung to her eyes as the memories began to flow in both of their minds, fitting perfectly with the lyrics.

Every now and then I get a little lost
My strings all get tangled, my wires all get crossed
Every now and then I'm right up on the edge
Dangling my toes out over the ledge
I just thank God you're here

Gilbert walked around the field. He didn’t know when he showed up he just did. He knew there was a cliff nearby and why the hell not? He ran a hand through his white hair, sighing a bit as he walked to the cliff and sat down, placing his feet over the edge. The past week had been extremely stressful for the Prussian. His brother was getting married, his father wasn’t too enthused about that or the fact that it was an Italian. His boss decided to give him one of the biggest cases of his life that would make or break his career and he had been distant from his girlfriend. He sighed and let the wind blow through him, calming him down as his worries washed away.
“Gilbert” she whispered as she got down on her knees and wrapped her arms around him. He relaxed and took in her scent and warmth.
“Hallo, frau” he smiled as she held him. Somehow, she was always there when he needed her.

'Cause when I'm a bullet shot out of a gun
'Cause when I'm a firecracker comin' undone
Or when I'm a fugitive ready to run, all wild-eyed and crazy
No matter where my reckless soul takes me, baby you save me

His red eyes blazed with fury as the brunette glared at him. His temper was coming undone but hers was shorter.
“You’re never ‘ome!” she yelled with tears in her eyes. “You are always at work or with Roderich and Elizaveta!”
“Oh, am I? Vell, you’re always vith zhat Scotsman!” he yelled back, anger flashing in his eyes.
She scowled and clenched her fists. “I ‘ardly see Iain anymore!”
“Und I hardly see Elizaveta und zhat stupid aristocrat!” he yelled, turning away from her. They stayed silent for a moment before he walked towards the door. She tensed and turned around, grabbing his arm.
“Don’t leave” she whispered. He turned around, having calmed down a little bit. Their eyes met for a moment before he kissed her.
“I’m sorry, frau” he whispered against her lips.
“I’m sorry too, mon cher” she whispered and pressed her lips to his in a soft, sweet kiss.

It's hard lovin' a man that's got a gypsy soul
I don't know how you do it, I'm not sure how you know
The perfect thing to say to save me from myself
You're the angel that believes in me like nobody else
And I thank God you do

He sat at the desk in the study of their home. He was studying for the bar exam to get his license to be a lawyer. He felt like he had done nothing when in reality he had gotten through most of what was needed. He sighed, rubbing his eyes then yawning as he leaned back in the chair.
‘Nien, nien sleep yet’ he thought to himself as he opened his eyes and looked back at the text book.
Francoise frowned. It was ten thirty and Gilbert was still in his study. She sighed, climbing out of bed and walking down the hall. She opened the door quietly and slipped in, walking over to him and wrapping her arms around him.
“Come to bed, Cherie. You’ll do awesome on it” she whispered in his ear. He sighed, relaxing a bit.
“You und me both know zhis is zhe hardest thing” he hummed as she slowly massaged his head.
“Oui, but you ‘ave studied enough and you know too much studying and over stressing won’t ‘elp you any.” She pointed out. He sighed, knowing she was right and wouldn’t take no for an answer.
“Fine. You vin zhis time frau” he smiled, standing up then taking her in his arms. She grinned and kissed him.
“Bed time, Cherie”
“Ja. Bed time” he chuckled and let her drag him to bed. Honestly, there was no one else who believed in him like she did.

'Cause when I'm a bullet shot out of a gun
When I'm a firecracker comin' undone
When I'm a fugitive ready to run, all wild-eyed and crazy
I know I don't tell you nearly enough
But I couldn't live one day without your love

Francoise huffed as she walked into the home, setting her bag and keys down angrily. It had been a hard day at work and honestly she wished that all British people would go jump into the Seine. She hadn't meant to slam the door but it had gotten the attention of her boyfriend. She scowled, muttering curses about Brits under her breath as she stalked into the kitchen. Gilbert poked his head in to see his girlfriend clutching the bottle of wine angrily. He smirked and walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her waist. She sighed and let him hold her.

“Did you know, zhat you are very sexy vhen you’re angry?” he whispered in her ear, causing her to laugh. He grinned, inwardly proud of himself.
“Oh, Cherie. I don’t know what I would do without you”
“It vould be very boring” he grinned again. She smiled and nodded in agreement.
“Oui, it would. I don’t think I can go one day without you” she whispered.

When I'm a ship tossed around on the waves
Up on a high wire that's ready to break
When I've had just about all I can take
Baby you, baby you save me

Tears filled her eyes as he continued to sing. Her heart skipped a few beats when their eyes met and he smiled that rare smile he had. She loved him so much and she knew he loved her but to sing this to her meant a lot more than he would ever know. She smiled at him with watery eyes, her emotions raged widely inside of her. His love saved her and her loved saved him. The lyrics held such a special meaning to both of them and she knew now he wasn’t going to leave her anytime soon. She wouldn’t be able to handle it and the song proved he wouldn’t be able to handle it either.

When I'm a bullet shot out of a gun

Tears filled her eyes as he continued to sing. Her heart skipped a few beats when their eyes met and he smiled that rare smile he had. She loved him so much and she knew he loved her but to sing this to her meant a lot more than he would ever know. She smiled at him with watery eyes, her emotions raged widely inside of her. His love saved her and her loved saved him. The lyrics held such a special meaning to both of them and she knew now he wasn’t going to leave her anytime soon. She wouldn’t be able to handle it and the song proved he wouldn’t be able to handle it either.

When I'm a bullet shot out of a gun

Gilbert smiled as he finished the song and sat his guitar down.
“Danke for letting me entertain you tonight” he grinned into the mic as Françoise’s hand flew to her mouth. He walked over to her as the applause got louder. She choked back the tears and smiled at him.
“Merci, Cherie” she smiled. He grinned, holding up a finger to quiet her.
“Francoise, I vant to ask you somezhing.” He said, pulling out a velvet box and dropping to one knee. She let the tears fall as she gasped in shock.
“Frau, you save me. You saved me a long time ago with your pretty smile and those violet eyes zhat I get lost in und never vant to come back. You’re my anchor vhen I vant to run. Liebe, you’re zhe light zhat leads me home und I know zhat ve have known each other for a vhile und I probably should have asked you zhis two years ago but I needed time to mature und you needed time to handle me at my worst. Zhese five years have been zhe best of my life und I hope zhere vill be many more vith you.” He smiled at her with hope filled eyes as he flipped the box open to reveal a diamond ring with sapphires around it.
“Vill you marry me, frau? Und make me zhe even more awesomest man in zhe vorld?” he asked. She nodded rapidly as he put the ring on her hand.
“Oui! Oui! Oui!” she exclaimed as she flew into his arms. “Oui!” she grinned as he hugged her back, laughing in glee.
“Ich liebe dich, Frau Beilschimdt” he smiled, giving her an eskimo kiss.
“Je t’aime monsieur Beilschimdt” she giggled and kissed him as the whole bar erupted in applause.
The two that were with her wiped the tears away before Julchen sent out the video.
“Kesesese~ Zhis vill be zhe most awesome proposal on zhe internet.”

Back to top Go down

You Save Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Draw a Circle, That's the Earth!  :: OOC :: Fanfiction-
Jump to: