Draw a Circle, That's the Earth!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrating Thai Constitution Day [Dec 10]

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Switching Bodies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iain Kirkland

Iain Kirkland

Switching Bodies Empty
PostSubject: Switching Bodies   Switching Bodies I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 12:44 am

"OH HELL NAE"

"OH HELL YEAH."

Both siblings looked at one another, one incredibly pleased and the other incredibly malcontent. "Switch me back now or god so help me I'll rip yer face off and shove it up yer arse so ye can see precisely how much of an arsehole ye are!!!!"

"What is that, Scotland? You want independence? WELL JEEZ. I MIGHT AS WELL, RIGHT?"

The taller red-head waved a menacing finger at the blonde, taking steps closer. "IAIN. FECKIN'. KIRKLAND. YE HAVE NAE IDEA WHAT YE HAVE DONE. I HAVE A MEETING TAE GO TAE IN ABOOT 45 MINUTES AND I CANNAE GO LOOKIN' LIKE FECKIN' YA. YE BLOODY STINK, BY THE WAY. DO YA EVER SHOWER?"

The blonde couldn't help but burst into laughter, holding his sides until he was finished with his giggle fit. "You know I can't take you seriously, even in my body, right? We both know magic last time I checked so you change yourself. It's no-Uhh..." He was cut off by the red-head's sudden uneasiness, the ginger scratching one arm nervously and looking down at the ground, refusing to make eye contact. "I....I'm no' ye goddammit. I..............donnae.....................exactly......have.......mos' spells.....................................memorized." He could sense the blonde was gonna laugh again and quickly added. "YA TWIT. YA SHOULD KEN THA'. I USE THA' SPELL BOOK ENUFF TIMES FER YE TAE REAL- THE SPELL BOOK" Arthur grinned, crossing his arms and staring at him with amusement.

What he didn't expect though, was the blonde to also stare back with identical amusement in his eyes. "You're right. If you find that spell book you can change us back easily. Unless you're too... tied up to get to it." He advanced with fierce emerald's, rope already in his possession.

The tapping of boots echoed throughout the deserted halls as a blonde who was more than a little late, opened a door which led to a humongous room, holding many countries surrounding an almost neverending meeting table. "Ah, I'm sorry for being late. I had a bit of...trouble. At home." He re-adjusted the messy tie he threw on himself after that crazy brawl with his sibling and sighed as he took a seat, ignoring the complaints and remarks of the others over him being behind.

"Psssssssssssssssst. Pssssssssssssssst. England. Pssssssssst." The blonde glanced at a certain American pigging out from across the table, the man's eyes lighting up once he showed he was actually paying attention to him. "Duuuuuude. Did you get my email last night?" The Englishman sighed and nodded, that displeased frown changing to that of a entertained smile. "Yep. I jerked off to it while I was at it."

The younger dirty blonde stared briefly before flailing in the air, falling out of his seat and repeating the word. "EW!!" Over and over again. "AMERICA. VILL YOU BE QUIET? VE ARE TRYING TU HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT MEETING." The German man on the far right shouted, though the American didn't listen and only flailed more.

"ENGLAND'S BEING PERYY!! HE'S AN OLD PERVY MAN WHO JACKS OFF TO PANDA'S!!!!"

"I KNEW IT" An Irishman on the far left said, grinning. "Stop this foolishness!! Now, I'll have you know, that I do not jack off to Panda's so China you can stop looking at me like that. I jack off to Ireland, France, and America's Emails. BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT. THE POINT IS, SCOTLAND SHOULD HAVE INDEPENDENCE. WHO'S WITH ME? EVERYONE? GOOD. I'LL GET THE PAPERWORK DONE SOON THEN."

Now everyone was more than confused and you'd expect it couldn't get any worse until another person burst through those front doors, this man being covered in rope and duct tape. "........SCOTLAND." The Englishman turned and grinned at him, getting to his feet to walk over to the red-head.

"OH MIGHTY SCOTLAND, FORGIVE ME FOR I HAVE SINNED. I HAVE TIED YOU DOWN FOR FAR TOO LONG, AND I JUST CAN'T HANDLE THIS GUILT ANY LONGER. YOU CAN PUNISH ME IF YOU'D LIKE." He knelt down and kissed his shoes, begging for forgiveness as the red-head glared at him, his face turning a beet red. "SCOTLAND YE WILL STOP THIS ACT RIGHT NOW. I WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING!!! AND WHAT ARE YA LOOKING AT, GITS?" He glared even more at the silent, besides the everlasting laughter from an Irish brother, group of countries. Most quickly figured out what was going on, but others like for example, Italy, was forever perplexed.

"OK SCOTLAND. OK. YE HAVE HAD YER FUN. NOW CHANGE US BACK."

The man simply shook his head.

"IRELAND, YE-"

He was cut off by more laughter, and a loud 'NAE.'

"NORWAY WILL Y-"

He turned to the Norwegian but he seemed too busy with his Danish friend. If he could even call him that.

"ROMANIA. YER MA LAST HOPE."

The man shook his head, saying something about how this was amusing and he was off duty.

"GODDAMMIT. WILL SOME-Éy broth."

A Welsh man leisurely walked into the room, mumbling a few words, snapping his fingers and everything being changed to it's original state. "Now if ye excuse me, I need tae borrow Scotland fer a minute pertainin' tae haggis and ma missin' sheep." He grabbed the red-head by the collar and casually walked away.

"...........So. Does this mean he never jerked off to my emails?"
Back to top Go down
http://i-got-them-moves-like-jaeger.tumblr.com/

Switching Bodies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Draw a Circle, That's the Earth!  :: OOC :: Fanfiction-
Jump to: